This policy also applies to The Artery's web site www.artery.com.au
The Artery is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles set by the Federal Privacy Commissioner. For more information, visit www.privacy.gov.au
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Artery collects limited personal information such as title, name, contact details (address, phone and fax) and e-mail address. We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may request personal information from you when you:
- order goods that require delivery;
- contact us for further information;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- register your details on our web site;
- ask for a quote to be prepared;
- express interest in a particular service of The Artery; or
- submit a job application or résumé
- other information we may collect
For statistical purposes we collect anonymous information on web site activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, most popular session times). We use this data to evaluate our web site performance and to improve the content we display to you.
To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including clickthroughs from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Artery uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, The Artery uses personal information:
- to complete a transaction.
- to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly.
- to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to "opt-out" from this activity at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
we have your consent to share the information;
we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to The Artery e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. delivery companies), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies; or
- we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Such information remains under The Artery's custodianship at all times and the agents involved are bound by specific confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You can have access to the personal information we hold about you. Should you wish to access this information, please contact our Privacy Officer on the details below. Our goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us with this, please contact our Privacy Officer if any of the details you have provided change.
Further, if you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to correct the information. No fee applies to the correction or access of your personal information.
The Artery is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Shop 2, 221 Darlinghurst Road
Darlinghurst NSW 2010